Sign In
Sign In
Register for Free

What will students see and do?

No Limits Development offers adventure activities and bespoke expeditions in a variety of locations. Its network includes venues across the East Midlands, north west England and beyond.

Whether you’re looking for a one day of adventure activities or a multi-day residential in England, Scotland or Wales, there’s something for everyone.

Single-day adventure activities may include raft-building or canoeing. Students might spend the day climbing, caving, or learning about bushcraft and orienteering.

One- to three-day bushcraft adventures will get students out into nature. They’ll learn wilderness skills like shelter-building, campfire cooking and finding safe drinking water. Outdoor learning activities can also include navigation, first aid, hunting, archery and more.

School residentials may see students undertaking mountain adventures in places like the Brecon Beacons, Snowdonia, the Peak District, the Lake District and Scotland. Student expeditions typically last three to five days. Adventure activities can include climbing, abseiling and wild camping in mountainous terrain.

If you choose a river adventure, pupils will spend two to five days along the rivers Thames, Wye, Severn or at another location in the UK. This outdoor learning residential will see students canoeing a classic waterway. They’ll lunch along the riverbank and observe native wildlife.

Students can also have a three- to five-day multi-adventure trip. This offers students a variety of fun and challenging activities, including adventure trekking, camping, or bushcraft. Students can learn gorge scrambling, climbing, kayaking, raft building and more.



Teaching resources provided

No Limits Development offers bespoke programmes to suit your educational goals. The team will work with you to create the perfect itinerary for your school trip, providing you with any resources needed to ensure successful completion.

To discuss your needs, contact the learning centre on 01539 432 342 or email enquiries@nolimitsdevelopment.co.uk.


Minimum and maximum group size

The number of students that can be accommodated is dependent on the adventure activities you choose, the location, length of stay and students’ ages. Get in touch to find out more.


Details of risk assessment

No Limits Development carries the AAIAC Adventuremark (Adventure Activities Industry Advisory Committee). It has earned the Learning Outside the Classroom (LOtC) Quality Badge. It’s also an AALA licensed (Adventure Activities Licensing Authority) organisation.

Different adventure activities bring different risks. Your risk assessment will be based on your programme. Instructional staff will work with you in preparing yours.

PLANNING

Don't miss our downloadable A-Z guide on completing a risk assessment

icon for A-Z guide on completing a risk assessment

Facilities on-site

No Limits Development uses a network of outdoor learning sites across the UK – and can also come to your school grounds. The team transports equipment to each site as needed.

School residentials may involve camping, staying at youth hostels or in bunk barns, depending on your itinerary.


Opening times

No Limits Development operates adventure activities and outdoor learning programmes year-round. Some outdoor adventures and student expeditions may be seasonal.

SHARE THIS

Pricing

Prices are determined by the length of your visit and the specific activities you choose. Your fee include all activities, specialised equipment, food and accommodation. Contact the team directly for a no-obligation quote.

No Limits Development requires a 20% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 80% is due no later than one month before the event date.

Final numbers are due six weeks before your event. Any cancellation after that time will incur a cancellation fee. If your school trip is cancelled, additional cancellation fees may apply.


Travel arrangements

No Limits Development has an extensive network of venues. This lets them host adventure activities, usually within 40 minutes of your location.

Address

Unit 3 Staden Lane, Staden Lane Business Park, Buxton
SK17 9RZ


Enquire Now

Book your school trip to No Limits Development

For information on booking your school trip to this venue, click below.

Book your school trip to No Limits Development

For information on booking your school trip to this venue, click below.

Teachers also looked at...

View All

Explore by Region

View all
image of East England
East England 50 trips available
image of East Midlands
East Midlands 32 trips available
image of International
International 45 trips available
image of London
London 47 trips available
image of North West England
North West England 49 trips available
image of Wales
Wales 42 trips available
image of West Midlands
West Midlands 46 trips available
image of Yorkshire & the Humber
Yorkshire & the Humber 33 trips available

Explore by Type

View all