Inside your download
How to close the STEM skills gap
The key to unlocking our future industry talent lies in tackling the STEM skills gap and addressing the diversity deficit
How to get girls excited about coding
Tech CEO Lady Mariéme Jamme shares her thoughts on why coding isn’t grabbing girls the way it should be…
School case study: Didcot Girls’ School
Lynn Nickerson explains the secrets of running a successful STEM club.
How to tackle the STEM gender gap
These are the steps Doncaster University Technical College has taken to increase female participation in STEM subjects
- Interdisciplinary learning – Why it’s key to developing tomorrow’s scientists
- Earth Day 2023 – Great activity ideas for schools
- STEM – What students can learn at the point where science meets the arts
- National Pet Month – Great lesson plans to try from Early Years to KS4
- Classroom discussion – Why is it so difficult to do in science lessons?
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you