Inside your download
How to encourage pupils to take risks
Use these three simple, playful tasks to help children feel less anxious about offering up answers in maths lessons
I-PS vs PS-I – which is better?
Instruction then problem-solving or the other way round? It depends what sort of maths we want our pupils to learn, says Mike Askew
How to introduce numbers gradually using numberless word problems
Give children the opportunity to develop a better understanding of the underlying structure of a problem by introducing numbers gradually
- Easter craft ideas – Best 2024 activities for schools
- Area and perimeter – Best worksheets and ideas for KS1/2 maths
- SATs 2024 – The ultimate teacher guide to preparing pupils for Key Stages 1 & 2 assessment
- Snow activity – KS2 cross-curricular snowflakes lesson
- Christmas activities – Best festive resources for schools
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you
Learn about bugs, biodiversity and topics high on the teen agenda such as sugar and sleep, with these activities from Dr Joan...