Inside your download
How to approach challenge in science
Eight ways to help students delve deep into the scientific study's world of profound explanation and elegant prediction
How to get Year 7 students hooked on science
Dramatic demonstrations may well get KS3 students excited about science – but what happens when the explosions are over?
How to cover as much of the GCSE science curriculum as possible
The subject as practised isn't preparing students for their futures as well as it could be
How to use science lessons to practise self-regulation and independent study
Science lessons are the ideal space in which to develop your students’ self-regulation and independent study skills
- Classroom discussion – Why is it so difficult to do in science lessons?
- Christmas activities and ideas – 40+ of the best festive resources for EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4
- Worked examples – Why science students can benefit from following your lead
- Learning resources – 40+ ways to help pupils succeed this year
- Science trips for schools – How a STEM school trip to a science centre inspired one pupil to do a medicine degree
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping children with autism
Learn about bugs, biodiversity and topics high on the teen agenda such as sugar and sleep, with these activities from Dr Joan...