New National STEM Competition is Open for Entries British Science Association
Product Review – eCLIPS: A Comprehensive Online Careers Information Solution for 11-19s Adviza
Schools Offered Free Sanitary Vending Machines by phs phs Group
Product Review – KS3 Geography: Heading Towards AQA GCSE Oxford University Press Geography
Product Review – KS3 History by Aaron Wilkes Oxford University Press
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
This lesson includes the following steps:
1. Discussion around passwords
2. Creating a strong password
3. Discussion around publishing personal information & why we use avatars
4. Creating a fun avatar
5. Updating a profile
• Pupils understand the importance of a strong password and learn how to create them
• Pupils understand what we mean by an online identity
• Pupils will understand which personal details are okay to publish online, and which are not
• Pupils will understand that online profiles may not always be truthful
For more information, visit www.petrasplanet.com or follow @petrasplanet
Looking for smarter ways to assess primary English?
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!