Inside your download
How to improve your guided reading sessions
If you loathe guided reading, Rachel Clarke and Charlotte Reed’s excellent and inspiring ideas on the subject might just change your mind
How to teach reading fluency
While reading fluency can be taught discretely, it makes sense to combine the skills within a broader reading lesson, says Rachel Clarke
How to use picture books to teach comprehension
Comprehension has an essential place in your phonics lessons, says Jacqueline Harris, and your favourite picture books are an ideal jumping off point
- Shakespeare Week – Best primary resources and worksheets for 2023
- Ancient Egyptians KS2 – Take your class on a time-travelling adventure!
- Children’s authors – Free KS2 virtual visit & resources with Michael Rosen, Jacqueline Wilson & more…
- Relative clauses KS2 – master them with this clever folding technique
- Poetry in primary schools – why bother learning poems by heart?
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping children with autism
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you