Inside your download
How to spot and tackle maths anxiety
Fiona Goddard explains why the next time a student exhibits listlessness, frustration or anger in maths class, it may be worth exploring whether their behaviour might stem from something deeper.
Avoid these five maths teaching pitfalls
If you’re a maths teacher persisting with these practices, it’s time to stop – and here’s why
How to spot scotopic syndrome
Learn what scotopic syndrome is and how you can provide support for pupils with it
- Significant figures – Help your students master the art of rounding numbers
- KS3/4 Maths – Why practical work is more useful than you think
- Adding surds – What students get wrong about expressions with square roots
- Teacher qualifications – Why do you need a maths GCSE to teach humanities?
- Christmas activities and ideas – 40+ of the best festive resources for EYFS, KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping children with autism
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you