Inside your download
How to start a STEM club for girls
Teacher Amy Ryman explains how she smashed STEM stereotypes by setting up a female-only STEM club at school
How to identify girls with STEM potential
Want more women scientists? We need to identify children’s potential at a much younger age
How to encourage girls to participate in STEM
If we want to see more girls studying STEM subjects, we need to start doing things differently in the classroom
How to get girls excited about coding
Tech CEO Lady Mariéme Jamme shares her thoughts on why coding isn’t grabbing girls the way it should be
- Interdepartmental collaboration – Maths and science
- STEM education – Downloads, activities and ideas for teachers
- STEAM education – How successful have we been in mixing STEM and the arts?
- Women in STEM – Where are the missing 115,000 female students?
- Science trips for schools – How a STEM school trip to a science centre inspired one pupil to do a medicine degree
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you