PDF algebraic fractions worksheet for KS3, with answers
PDF worksheet with answers that gets students to factorise, then simplify algebraic fractions.
KS3 Maths Curriculum Area
Algebra Understand and use standard mathematical formulae; rearrange formulae to change the subject
Tumshy is a retired teacher having spent 34 years teaching maths in Scotland. You can find his resources on his website, duggie.weebly.com, and on his TES page, tumshy.
- KS3/4 Numeracy – ‘Significant figures’ Task sheet
- Equation of a line – KS3/4 worksheet with answers
- Angles in parallel lines worksheet – KS3 maths resource with answers
- Expanding brackets worksheet – KS3/4 maths resource with answers
- Nth term questions – KS3/4 linear sequences worksheet with answers