Ideal for GCSE revision, this worksheet contains the full range of exam-type questions that require students to simplify algebraic fractions by factorising.
Questions gradually increase in difficulty with the last row being particularly challenging.
These review sheets are great to use in class or as a homework. They are also excellent for one-to-one tuition and for interventions.
Answers are included, as is a new style of PowerPoint, which allows individual questions to be selected for enlarged display onto a screen.
The answer can then be worked out ‘live’ by the teacher (or student) or a single click will reveal my solution.
This not only helps in class, but it is also very useful for a student who is revising at home.
David Morse has been a maths teacher for over 30 years, as well as an examiner. He creating lots of primary and secondary resources which you can find on his TES shop and on his website maths4everyone.com. You can also follow him on Twitter at @maths4everyone.
- KS3/4 Numeracy – ‘Significant figures’ Task sheet
- Equation of a line – KS3/4 worksheet with answers
- Angles in parallel lines worksheet – KS3 maths resource with answers
- Expanding brackets worksheet – KS3/4 maths resource with answers
- Nth term questions – KS3/4 linear sequences worksheet with answers