Teach Secondary Awards 2019 Finalists Announced
Nominations to the 2019 Teach Secondary Awards have closed, and we are now delighted to reveal our finalists…
Comprising six nominations from each of our trade categories, the shortlist features a wide variety of innovative resources – from CPD packages, Assessment programmes and safeguarding apps, and much more.
You can find a full listing below.
The next stage will see the finalists assessed by a strong expert panel of Teach Secondary authors, leaders, consultants and educators, amongst them independent education consultant and author David Didau, Teacher development programmes manager Sarah Harrison and Director of BMAT teaching school Donna Walsh.
Their verdicts will be unveiled this October in the print issue of Teach Secondary Magazine, which will showcase our five-, four- and three-star winners in each category.
To all those who made nominations, thank you again for taking part – and to our finalists, good luck!
If you have any queries about this year’s Teach Secondary Awards, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team – email Teach Secondary editor, Helen Mulley or advertising manager, Jenny Phillips.
Teach Secondary 2019 Shortlist
- 60-second histories – Squaducation
- Crafting Brilliant Sentences – Collins
- Migrants on the Margins – Royal Geographical Society (with IBG)
- Think Real – EdComs
- Mathletics – 3P Learning
- Educake – Educake
- Middle Years Programme eAssessment – International Baccalaureate
- Mymaths.co.uk – Oxford University Press
- Star Assessments – Renaissance Learning
- Sparx Maths Homework – Sparx
- The Certificate in Psychometric Testing, Assessment and Access Arrangements – Real Training
- Teacher Tapp – Teacher Tapp
- Create Connect – The CREATE Education Project
- The National College Webinar Series – The National College
- Mark. Plan. Teach. – Bloomsbury
- The Dyslexia and Literacy CPD programme – Dyslexia Action Training
- How to Transform Your School into an LGBT+ Friendly Place – Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ClaroRead Plus – Claro Software
- Year 7 Catch-up Numeracy – Emile Education
- KAZ’s Mainstream and SEN/Dyslexia Typing Tutor – KAZ Type
- Provision Tracker – Provision Tracker
- ExamReader – Scanning Pens
- SNAP (Special Needs Assessment Profile) RS Assessment from Hodder Education
- School Mental Health Resource Pack – High Speed Training
- Safer Schools App – Ineqe Safeguarding Group
- NOS Certified Community Programme – National Online Safety
- Netsupport DNA – NetSupport
- MyConcern – One Team Logic
- Staying Safe Online – Usborne Publishing