How does Sync describe its service?
Our motto is ‘Enhance learning for all’. Our approach covers everything, from helping schools introduce the latest Apple devices into the classroom or integrating with current systems to guiding CPD and curriculum strategies and supporting technology services.
Meanwhile our Educationbuyback and recycle scheme ensures older devices never go to waste.
Sync guides academy trusts through their technology procurement. It offers technical support, CPD, an iPad purchasing programme and a teacher benefits scheme with access to discounts on high street technology products.
With 28 years of experience in IT procurement and operational educational support under its belt, Sync has a proven track record. Sync works to:
- Streamline workflow, saving time for teachers by using a holistic approach to learning with technology.
- Enhance teaching and learning using iPads
- Work with schools to create a true partnership, with 70% of schools saying that Sync has been essential to implementing and maintaining their education strategy.
- Offer a subscription service where schools can save up to 30%.
Sync provides schools with a complete support package for iPad procurement. This also helps you to plan, implement and deliver a technology-embedded curriculum designed by you and your team.
Sync is supportive
It provides a clear structure of support from day one. It will plan with you to ensure that it meets your IT requirements, including installing IT software. There are also handy go-to guides on its website, with lots of teaching ideas and suggestions.
Sync is impactful
Sync has shown that it helps schools to show impact in using innovative technology. iPads enhance pupil’s engagement and help teachers to plan creative and engaging learning opportunities with ease.
Sync’s highly-trained curriculum advisors have teaching experience and are on hand to assist teachers.
“Sync has been exceptionally helpful in assisting school leaders in developing their vision in the creative and innovative use of technologies to enhance learning. This was the main driver for our project.
“We received advice about which technology would best meet our needs. Ensuring that we had the infrastructure to ensure success of our project came next.”
Georgina Frost, Headteacher, Park Hall Academy
“Using iPads has made my lessons pacier, with a range of resources I can use to adapt and improve my lessons. They have had a big impact on the range of work that children are capable of producing independently.”
Stuart Mclean, Teacher, NSPS
How does Sync’s approach benefit schools?
- Develops teaching and learning and aids an outstanding curriculum.
- Empowers staff to work more efficiently, reducing the time taken to do things like marking and freeing up more time to support pupils to make great progress.
- Develops workflow systems to make schools more efficient.
- Excellent finance packages available.
Visit the Sync team on stand SF60 at Bett 2022 and discover how it can support the adoption of tech in your school.