Modelling the language we want our students to use is important, says Kate Carter – but so is finding a good balance…
These resources will help you to incorporate your target language into your teaching.
Download includes one word doc with advice on incorporating your target language, and a PowerPoint file to support doing so in Spanish.
These resources were created to accompany Kate’s article on incorporating target languages effectively, which you can read here.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3
- KS3 MFL Lesson Plan – Improve Students’ French By Presenting A Weather Forecast
- KS4 MFL Lesson Plan – Run A Collaborative Learning Session Based Around Crepe Recipes