Teach the past, future and present tense in your target language by getting students involved in a little time travel. This is an active lesson that involves moving round the classroom and will really help the key MFL concepts stick. You can introduce a competitive element to learning this new vocabulary by making it a race through space and time.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- How to Incorporate your Target Language KS3/4 MFL Guide and Support Sheet for School Spanish
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3
- KS3 MFL Lesson Plan – Improve Students’ French By Presenting A Weather Forecast