Use this MFL lesson to plan a weather forecast as a way of getting learners to speak in front of an audience with confidence and flair. Start by showing a video of a weather forecast in French, then see what key phrases students can pick out. Get them to work on scripts and create a weather map before recording their broadcast and playing it to their peers.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- How to Incorporate your Target Language KS3/4 MFL Guide and Support Sheet for School Spanish
- KS4 MFL Lesson Plan – Improve Language Skills by Discussing Important World Issues
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3