Use this MFL lesson to plan a weather forecast as a way of getting learners to speak in front of an audience with confidence and flair. Start by showing a video of a weather forecast in French, then see what key phrases students can pick out. Get them to work on scripts and create a weather map before recording their broadcast and playing it to their peers.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3
- KS4 MFL Lesson Plan – Run A Collaborative Learning Session Based Around Crepe Recipes
- KS4 MFL Lesson Plan – Master Past, Present And Future Tenses With This Dr Who Inspired Lesson