New National STEM Competition is Open for Entries British Science Association
Product Review – eCLIPS: A Comprehensive Online Careers Information Solution for 11-19s Adviza
Schools Offered Free Sanitary Vending Machines by phs phs Group
Product Review – KS3 Geography: Heading Towards AQA GCSE Oxford University Press Geography
Product Review – KS3 History by Aaron Wilkes Oxford University Press
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Download your FREE resource now!
A guide for teachers and four accompanying percussion rhythm cards for a music lesson plan with the following learning objectives:
• Learn about Brazil and the Rio Carnival
• Understand the ‘call and response’ used in samba music
• Recognise traditional percussion instruments used in samba
• Read notated rhythms, played on different instruments
• Practice combining different patterns to make a cohesive whole
• Use movement to create a samba band procession with a pre-recorded soundtrack
Sam Dixon teaches class music at Brighton College Pre-prep and Prep school. Her original songs for children can be found at songchest.com
Looking for smarter ways to assess primary English?
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!