In this resource, the class program a card robot face to show different emotions one after another.
This is a very simple way to introduce the idea of programs and sequences of instructions as well as computational thinking ideas like algorithmic thinking and decomposition. It can also lead to ideas about abstraction.
- Safer Internet Day lesson plan for UKS2 – help kids steer clear of clickbait
- KS1 computing – IT around us lesson plan
- KS2 maths – polygons lesson plan
- Computing KS2 lesson plan – Use Battleships to introduce spreadsheets and data handling
- KS1/2 computing lesson plan – Create your own mobile style games