Supporting resource for the Teach Secondary 9.3 feature, ‘Take a broader view’
A presentation and two-page ‘Key Events’ document designed to prompt students into considering the broad historical sweep of the American West from multiple perspectives – Native Americans, homesteaders/migrants and cowboys/ranchers.
- Holocaust Memorial Day Trust – Secondary tutor time ideas
- Whose History? – Knowledge audit tool for curriculum development
- Discovering archaeology and the Bronze Age – Subject knowledge and Teachers’ Guide for KS2/3 history
- The Sword Burials – Archaeology activity for KS3 History
- WWI scheme of work – The impact of World War 1 on your locality for KS3 history