The Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Samsung
Fantastic books and resources for young readers from Little Tiger Little Tiger Press
Anyone for tennis? Join 10,000 teachers and inspire your pupils following the soaring success of Emma Raducanu LTA
Popular LTA Youth programme launches in secondary schools LTA
How the HUE HD Pro can ease teacher workload and stress HUE
Oxford University Press Courses
Alcohol Booster - PSHE lesson for KS3
Download your FREE resource here!
Alcohol Booster - PSHE lesson for KS3...
This introductory lesson makes students aware of the impact that alcohol can have on emotional health.
All of our resources are flexible and can be easily adapted to suit individual teachers’ needs. The resources can be taught alongside other PSHE topics, for example, nutrition, drugs or sex education. Teachers can pick and choose which activities to use, and when to teach them.
• Alcohol booster presentation
• Myth busting statements student sheet
• Alcohol poisoning infographic
• Alcohol booster curriculum links
• Alcohol education guidance notes
• To reinforce learning from previous alcohol education lessons
• To understand what a unit is and how much alcohol is in common drinks
• To differentiate between facts and common myths about alcohol
In partnership with
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights.
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
You have not yet activated your account. Please check your email (and spam folder) for an activation email from us.
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!
Passwords must be at least 8 characters and contain 1 or more capital letters and numbers