Headache-Free Fast Fundraising AE Publications
LapSafe Flex Lockers – Haringey Sixth Form College case study
Animal Planet Magazine – 100% recycled, eco-friendly magazine that teaches children about conservation, science and protecting the planet Animal Planet Magazine
On-demand resources and live events to support you through 2021 and beyond Hodder Education
Shine – Targeted interventions for primary reading and maths from RS Assessment from Hodder Education Rising Stars
Oxford University Press Courses
Alcohol Booster - PSHE lesson for KS3
Download your FREE resource here!
Alcohol Booster - PSHE lesson for KS3...
This introductory lesson makes students aware of the impact that alcohol can have on emotional health.
All of our resources are flexible and can be easily adapted to suit individual teachers’ needs. The resources can be taught alongside other PSHE topics, for example, nutrition, drugs or sex education. Teachers can pick and choose which activities to use, and when to teach them.
• Alcohol booster presentation
• Myth busting statements student sheet
• Alcohol poisoning infographic
• Alcohol booster curriculum links
• Alcohol education guidance notes
• To reinforce learning from previous alcohol education lessons
• To understand what a unit is and how much alcohol is in common drinks
• To differentiate between facts and common myths about alcohol
In partnership with
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights.
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!