PowerPoint presentation and PDF teacher notes
This introductory alcohol KS2 lesson from charity Drinkaware makes pupils aware of what alcohol is, why people drink it and the associated risks of drinking alcohol. This knowledge will help children make informed decisions in the future and stay safe from harm.
All of the resources are flexible and can be easily adapted to suit your individual needs. The resources can be used alongside other PSHE topics, for example, nutrition, drug or sex education. You can pick and choose which activities to use, and when to teach them.
Alcohol KS2 download contents
- Introducing alcohol presentation
- Introducing alcohol curriculum links
- Alcohol education guidance notes
Objectives: To introduce alcohol, including:
- what alcohol is and why people drink it
- an awareness of the harms associated with alcohol
- an awareness of the impact of alcohol on young people.
Drinkaware is an independent charity which aims to reduce alcohol-related harm by helping people make better choices about their drinking.