This lesson makes students aware of the relationship between peer pressure and underage drinking.
All of our resources are flexible and can be easily adapted to suit individual teachers’ needs. The resources can be taught alongside other PSHE topics, for example, nutrition, drug or sex education. Teachers can pick and choose which activities to use, and when to teach them.
• Alcohol and peer pressure scenario sheet
• Alcohol and peer pressure presentation
• Alcohol and peer pressure curriculum links
• Alcohol education guidance notes
• To understand how young people’s actions in relation to drinking alcohol can be influenced by their peers
• To understand that peer pressure can lead to underage and irresponsible drinking
• To build confidence to identify and manage peer pressure assertively
Sign up here for your free Brilliant Teacher Box Set
Get 8 KS3/4 maths lessons with expert teaching techniques