Five documents that introduce the 5-a-day Fitness resource programme for primary schools. Schools that subscribe to the 5-a-day Fitness service get access to a series of five-minute exercise videos for use within the classroom, some of which are designed with cross-curricular learning in mind.
The videos are organised into five channels: ‘Fitness’, ‘Language’ (which feature MLF voiceovers and onscreen captioning), ‘Time-2-Chill’ (relaxation, balance and co-ordination activities) ‘Leadership’ (for encouraging creativity and leadership skills) and ‘School Games’ (featuring guidance on holding a pentathlon event).
The documents contained in this download comprise:
• 1x Quick Start guide (issued to new subscribers)
• 1x overview of the 5-a-day Leadership Channel
• 1x Visual guide to Leadership Channel exercise movements
• 1x Movement Card for teachers
• 1x Urban Routine Movement Card for teachers