Inside your download
How to choose assessments that enhance motivation and self-esteem
Do your assessments promote self-esteem and a growth mindset, or do they create silent divisions and demotivate your pupils?
How to avoid common assessment mistakes
Too many assessment approaches generate pretty graphs but don't provide informed actions
How to swap parents' evening for learning review meetings
Ditch parents' evening and switch it for learning review meetings led by the children themselves
- Questioning – 20+ strategies to encourage deep thinking
- Diagnostic assessment – The six jobs of feedback and evaluation
- Primary assessment – How the PEPA programme transforms assessment
- Ofsted Inspection Framework – Pros, cons and advice from experts
- Intent implementation impact – What this Ofsted curriculum phrase actually means
Make sure your assessment is effective with these expert insights
Professor Mike Askew provides advice around three areas of primary mathematics to help you become a better teacher
Education experts David Didau, Daisy Christodoulou and Emma McCrea are here to help you improve your assessment methods
Discover creative lesson activities and innovative teaching practices in this CPD box set full of ideas for boosting reading ...
This eight-part series will give you practical suggestions for helping autistic children – during Autism Acceptance Week an...
From engaging Year 7s in science to seeing secondary students through their GCSEs, our experts are here to guide you