In this activity you play a word game showing that “due to you computational thinking skills” you are brilliant at it.
You eventually show the class the secret, and in doing so illustrate a reason why graphical user interfaces are easier to use than command line interfaces and also why the choice of data structure is so important. Oh, and you also shed light on what computational thinking is all about.
- data structures
- computational thinking
- human-computer interaction
- Computing KS2 lesson plan – Use Battleships to introduce spreadsheets and data handling
- KS1/2 computing lesson plan – Create your own mobile style games
- Roman Mosaics and Computing Worksheets for KS2 Computing
- Sherlock Syllogisms Puzzles Worksheets for KS2/3 Computing
- Code-Cracking Puzzles Worksheets for KS2 Computing