PDF featuring six-week scheme of work
You can use this climate change KS2 scheme of work from Wicked Weather Watch as a complete resource over six (or more) weeks. Alternatively, use individual activities on their own or to support your teaching of other themes or subjects.
This download PDF provides an overview of the scheme, and you can download individual resources for free on the Wicked Weather Watch website.
- Cold environments
- Living on an island/island life
- North America
Lead subject: Geography
Other subjects: English/literacy, drama, art, music, science, computing, D&T
Climate change KS2 learning outcomes
- begin to recognise and use some appropriate vocabulary to describe individual locations.
- show a developing awareness of more distant locations.
- recognise some physical and human features of the polar regions.
- respond to simple questions and make some deductions from resources.
- have an awareness of the inspirational value of such places.