6 Reasons to Choose YHA YHA
What Teachers can Gain from Eduqas’ 2018/19 CPD Training Events WJEC Eduqas
Phonic Books – That Dog! for Catch-up Readers Across the School Phonics Books
Product Review – bksb bksb
Harness the Power of Activity and Improve Attainment by up to 12% with imoves imoves
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Download your FREE resource now!
Use these free Powerpoints and worksheets to explore the following KS1 science concepts:
- Explore and compare the differences between things that are living, dead, and things that have never been alive
- Describe how different habitats provide for the basic needs of different kinds of animals and plants
- Describe how animals obtain their food from plants and other animals, using the idea of a simple food chain
The resources included are:
- Alive, dead or never alive Powerpoint
- Match the animal to its habitat Powerpoint
- Habitats odd one out Powerpoint
- Simple food chains Powerpoint
- Simple food chains cut and stick worksheet
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!