This lesson explores renewable and non-renewable sources of power and the pros and cons associated with them. It looks at the technical aspects of generation, including transmission of power and the National Grid. It also encourages physics students to engage with the wider debate concerning the future of power generation within the UK.
- GCSE physics equation sheet – Free, editable OCR printable
- STEM Club – 11 tried & tested extra-curricular science activities, challenges and projects
- Crime scene lesson plan – Let students be forensic scientists
- RSPB Big Schools’ Birdwatch – Bird Counting Sheets
- KS3 science – Impact of AI lesson plan