Teamwork; practising listening, reading, writing and speaking; peer assessment, one to-one support; differentiation; pupil autonomy; evidence of progress; oh and a recipe for crêpes … all in one lesson?
Using your language lab (or a variety of multimedia resources) can create an engaging and collaborative MFL learning session for students, especially when you construct it around a subject that’s bound to appeal to appeal to everyone’s tastes.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- How to Incorporate your Target Language KS3/4 MFL Guide and Support Sheet for School Spanish
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3
- KS3 MFL Lesson Plan – Improve Students’ French By Presenting A Weather Forecast