This lesson provides an opportunity for students to put together their own animated cartoon, using characters they create themselves and simple paint tools. They translate a storyboard idea for their animation into a series of scripted instructions for graphic objects on the computer.
Browse our free storyboard template downloads.
- Fake News Lesson Plan for KS3 Computing
- Sherlock Syllogisms Puzzles Worksheets for KS2/3 Computing
- ‘Spit-Not-So’ Computational Thinking Activity Resource for KS2/3 Computing
- KS3 Computer Science Lesson – Encryption
- KS3/4 Computing Lesson Plan – Teach Computational Thinking Skills with a Touch of Magic