Helping children to cope with the world around them has never been more important. The impact of our advancing technology, global crises and societal pressures is enormous for children today.
Teaching our pupils yoga and mindfulness techniques can give them the wellbeing tools they need to thrive.
In our course, you will learn to:
- support physical development and cognitive skills, while stimulating curiosity and creativity
- understand and manage emotions, and hone intuition
- remain focused and engaged, relax and stay calm
- develop self-awareness.
Core areas that we will cover include:
- class planning
- physiology and psychology
- mindfulness and breathing techniques.
Our accredited teacher training programme blends eastern yoga techniques with western medical approaches.
“Our accredited teacher training programme blends eastern yoga techniques with western medical approaches.”
Our highly knowledgeable, specialised team comprises of a qualified child psychologist and yoga teacher, a paediatric physiotherapist, and a senior yoga teacher.
Our next course will run online on 4–5 and 18–19 November 2023. The course costs £645. However, we are offering an early bird discount; book and pay by 4 October 2023 and you will pay just £595.
Learn more and sign up at tinyurl.com/tp-YogaMama.
- Our courses are for school teachers and others working with children, who have experience of a regular yoga practice of at least two years.
- The course comprises online teaching with a mix of contact and non-contact hours. Classes are held over four full days, spread over two weekends.