Teach Primary Awards 2020 Finalists Announced
Nominations to the 2020 Teach Primary Awards have closed, and we are now delighted to reveal our finalists…
Comprising six nominations from each of our categories, the shortlist features a wide variety of innovative resources – from SEND and CPD packages, to maths and wellbeing, and much more.
You can find a full listing below.
The next stage will see the finalists assessed by an expert panel of judges, including representatives from the Teacher Development Trust, United Kingdom Literacy Association, Primary Science Teaching Trust and Carnegie School of Education at Leeds Beckett University.
Their verdicts will be unveiled this October in the print edition of Teach Primary magazine, which will showcase our five-, four- and three-star winners in each category.
To all those who made nominations, thank you again for taking part – and to our finalists, good luck!
If you have any queries about this year’s Teach Primary Awards, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the team – email Teach Primary editor Elaine Bennett (firstname.lastname@example.org) or advertising manager Hayley Rackham (email@example.com).
Teach Primary 2020 Shortlist
- • Oxford University Press – MyMaths
- • Learning Resources – 24-Hour Number Line Clock
- • Orchard Toys – Times Tables Heroes
- • Learning by Questions – Learning by Questions
- • Pearson – Power Maths
- • Maths Circle Ltd – NumBots
- • Rising Stars – Switched on Computing 3rd Edition
- • Language Magnet Ltd – Language Magnet Primary Spanish Course
- • Ocarina Workshop – Adventurous Music-Making
- • Charanga – Charanga Musical School (featuring Yumu)
- • Bloomsbury Education – The National Archives History Toolkit for Primary Schools
- • The Geographical Association – Leading Primary Geography
- • Winston’s Wish – Online bereavement training for schools
- • Young Citizens – Introduction to Social Action for Primary Teachers
- • Jubilee Centre for Character and Virtues (University of Birmingham) – Leading Character Education in Schools
- • Bloomsbury Education – What Works?
- • Complete P.E. – Complete P.E.: an online interactive Physical Education resource
- • Music Education Solutions® – Online CPD Courses
- • NFU Education – Farming STEMterprise
- • HeadStart Primary Ltd – Scaled Score Progress Tests AND Topic Tests
- • Geo Journey – Space Journey
- • Ironic Thought ltd – Bits and Bytes
- • Rising Stars – Switched on Science
- • Collins – Collins Big Cat Tara Binns reading books
- • Jane Considine Education – Jane Considine’s English Unit Plans
- • Mighty Writer Ltd – Mighty Writer
- • Pearson – Bug Club Shared Reading
- • Prim-Ed Publishing – The English Skills Box
- • Yap Books – Voice Animated Learning
- • The Literacy Tree – The Literary Curriculum
- • Winston’s Wish – We All Grieve
- • Jessica Kingsley Publishers – Tricky Punctuation in Cartoons
- • Speech Link Multimedia Ltd – Speech Link Parent Portal
- • picturepath – picturepath
- • GL Assessment – WellComm Primary
- • International Dyslexia Learning Solutions Ltd – IDL Dyscalculia Screener
- • Wavewash – Wavewash
- • Collins Education – My Life
- • Jessica Kingsley Publishers – Something Bad Happened: A Kid’s Guide to Coping With Events in the News
- • Junior Learning – Feelings Flips
- • RS Assessment – Wellbeing and Attitudes to Learning: Survey and Strategies
- • Bounce Together Ltd – BounceTogether
- • UK Parliament – Learn Live: How UK Parliament Works, Campaigning and Votes for Women
- • City Pay it Forward – Year 6 Financial Literacy Curriculum
- • Eco-Schools/Keep Britain Tidy – #EcoSchoolsAtHome
- • Emile Education – MTC with Emile
- • Premier League Primary Stars – Premier League Reading Stars
- • Educandy – Educandy