Using Technology to Boost Learning and Grow your Business Teach Early Years
New National STEM Competition is Open for Entries British Science Association
Product Review – eCLIPS: A Comprehensive Online Careers Information Solution for 11-19s Adviza
Schools Offered Free Sanitary Vending Machines by phs phs Group
Product Review – KS3 Geography: Heading Towards AQA GCSE Oxford University Press Geography
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Download your FREE resource now!
This download contains:
1x PDF-formatted slide presentation with embedded videos (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader DC)
1x Teachers notes and lesson plan document
1x Student quiz (questions and answers on separate sheets)
In this lesson students will:
• Learn about testicular cancer, including the demographics, risk factors and common symptoms
• Learn how to perform testicular self-examination and why it is important for them all to know how to do this
As a result of this lesson, students will:
• Understand that they are in the highest risk age group for testicular cancer
• Be able to identify some risk factors for testicular cancer
• Recognise the most common symptoms
For more information about Orchid, visit www.orchid-cancer.org.uk or follow @orchidcancer
Looking for smarter ways to assess primary English?
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!