A two-page Q&A guide aimed at introducing students to the subject of copyright.
As well as prompting class discussion, it can also be potentially used in the study of subjects such as art and design, media studies, business studies or ICT.
Teachers can now obtain a wide range of copyright licensed material for use in lessons from the Copyright Licensing Agency’s Subject Resource Directory.
Developed by former members of the teaching profession, The Directory includes more than 280 resources covered for copying under the CLA Educational License from a selection of popular websites including Horrible Histories, Top Gear and Twenty First Century Science.
- Art GCSE final piece – Examples, guidance & advice
- KS4 career resources from the NHS
- Contextual Home Pack – Art and Photography
- KS3 drama lesson plan – Explore fame and celebrity culture through dramatic performance
- ‘Simple Script’ by Alison Chaplin – A Short Original Script for KS2/3 Drama and English Lessons