Four resources to support the creation of students’ final GCSE art pieces. This download contains the following:
- FINE ART – Guidance on how to write effective contextual studies and critical responses to examples of fine art.
- ANALYSIS – Good and excellent examples of AO1 critical understanding / artist analysis pages.
- GRAPHICS – Advice on how to present successful contextual studies and critical responses to examples of illustration and graphic design.
- PHOTO – Suggestions on what’s required to produce contextual studies and critical responses to photography, in a way that satisfies the GCSE art assessment criteria.
These resources are intended to accompany the Teachwire article titled ‘GCSE art final piece‘
- GCSE art – ‘Better Words’ reference sheet for final project artist research
- KS4 career resources from the NHS
- Contextual Home Pack – Art and Photography
- KS3 drama lesson plan – Explore fame and celebrity culture through dramatic performance
- ‘Simple Script’ by Alison Chaplin – A Short Original Script for KS2/3 Drama and English Lessons