Mathematical questions about a photo in a carpark gives a real-life context to this maths lesson. Students will devise their own investigations about the photo that will involve money, algebra, and finding patterns. Logical thinking and careful arithmetic are also required in this KS4 lesson.
For more KS4 maths lesson plans from Colin Foster click here.
- Solving equations worksheets – Linear equations KS3 maths
- Algebraic fractions worksheet – Factorising and simplifying for KS3 maths
- Times table grid – Free printable blank and completed 12×12 versions
- KS3/4 Numeracy – ‘Significant figures’ Task sheet
- Equation of a line – KS3/4 worksheet with answers