Teaching monologues can feel a little like plate-spinning, with 20 to 30 students all working on a different script. Getting the students to perform a series of exercises once they have chosen and researched their monologues will enhance their interpretations.
- KS4 career resources from the NHS
- Contextual Home Pack – Art and Photography
- KS3 drama lesson plan – Explore fame and celebrity culture through dramatic performance
- ‘Simple Script’ by Alison Chaplin – A Short Original Script for KS2/3 Drama and English Lessons
- KS4 art & design lesson plan – Experiment with self portraits using everything from recycled materials to Photoshop