New National STEM Competition is Open for Entries British Science Association
Product Review – eCLIPS: A Comprehensive Online Careers Information Solution for 11-19s Adviza
Schools Offered Free Sanitary Vending Machines by phs phs Group
Product Review – KS3 Geography: Heading Towards AQA GCSE Oxford University Press Geography
Product Review – KS3 History by Aaron Wilkes Oxford University Press
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Download your FREE resource now!
A teaching steps sheet produced by Sue Lloyd, which aims to provide a clear structure for how to teach Jolly Phonics letter sounds and skills, alongside teaching tips and advice for the order of teaching reading and writing with Jolly Phonics.
The steps covered include:
• Teaching letter sounds in groups and how to write them
• Teaching how to blend to read regular words and words with digraphs
• Teaching tricky words in groups and how to spell them
• When to introduce capital letter and their sounds
• When to start dictation words and independent writing
• When to introduce letter names
• When to teach long vowels
• When to introduce decodable reading books
Looking for smarter ways to assess primary English?
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!