New National STEM Competition is Open for Entries British Science Association
Product Review – eCLIPS: A Comprehensive Online Careers Information Solution for 11-19s Adviza
Schools Offered Free Sanitary Vending Machines by phs phs Group
Product Review – KS3 Geography: Heading Towards AQA GCSE Oxford University Press Geography
Product Review – KS3 History by Aaron Wilkes Oxford University Press
Teach Early Years Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Primary Magazine Subscribe today!
Teach Secondary Magazine Subscribe today!
Technology and Innovation Magazine Order now!
Teach Reading and Writing Magazine Order now!
Oxford University Press Courses
Download your FREE resource now!
A single-page end-of-year checklist that can be used to assess the progress of individual pupils, thus enabling teachers to quickly identify any gaps in their progress through the Jolly Phonics programme.
The progress areas include:
• Check if pupil/student knows the 42 letter sounds
• Check if pupil/student can blend & write regular words with letter sounds
• Check if pupil/student knows capital letters & lower-case letters (sound, name & formation)
• Check pupil/student’s ability to read & spell tricky words
• Check pupil/student’s ability to read age-appropriate books
• Check pupil/student’s ability to write a short story independently
Get 8 KS3/4 maths lessons with expert teaching techniques
Welcome, enter your email to get your FREE resource download!
Welcome back! Please login to get your FREE resource download!
Thanks! Please enter a password to sign up and get your FREE resource download!