This 45-60 minute single-session workshop can be used as part of the KS3 PSHE curriculum addresses the topics of representations in advertising, social media and peer pressure, and explore strategies for promoting and protecting body confidence.
The Dove ‘Confident Me’ Single-session workshop includes a mix of class discussion and small group activities, with accompanying worksheets and two supporting videos.
Pupils will learn about:
• Identifying personal strengths,
• How personal qualities are evaluated by others,
• The factors that can influence healthy eating,
• Media portrayals of body image.
This resource contains the following three items in PDF format:
• 21-page workshop guide for teachers
• 22-slide presentation for students
• Collection of 5 student activity sheets