A sample home pack intended to build analytical understanding in relation to art and photography, via discussions with students’ families and/or other members of their household.
The activities detailed in this 8-page document are designed to be optional, non-assessed and completed in any order, comprising a series of standalone discussion points that place works of art and creative photography within a wider context.
- Art GCSE final piece – Examples, guidance & advice
- KS4 career resources from the NHS
- KS3 drama lesson plan – Explore fame and celebrity culture through dramatic performance
- ‘Simple Script’ by Alison Chaplin – A Short Original Script for KS2/3 Drama and English Lessons
- KS4 art & design lesson plan – Experiment with self portraits using everything from recycled materials to Photoshop