This sample resource pack from This is Geography includes three lessons on physical geography.
- Brownfield vs Greenfield sites
- Burgess and Hoyt model
- China’s one-child policy
Each comes as a PowerPoint presentation and with accompanying Word docs.
There are also separate geography literacy and numeracy mats.
This is Geography is a geography author with over 700 lessons for KS2-5. Download free sample lessons here or find the whole selection at thisisgeography.co.uk. You can also follow on Twitter at @thisisgeography.
- KS3/4 geography – Sample scheme of work, threshold concepts and knowledge development
- This is Geography – Human Geography KS3 Sample Lessons
- This is Geography – Physical Geography KS3 Sample Lessons
- This is Geography – OCR Physical Geography KS4 Sample Lessons
- This is Geography – OCR Human Geography KS4 Sample Lessons