This lesson makes students aware of the risks and harms associated with alcohol, encouraging them to make informed decisions in the future and stay safe from harm.
All of our resources are flexible and can be easily adapted to suit individual teachers’ needs. The resources can be taught alongside other PSHE topics, for example, nutrition, drug or sex education. Teachers can pick and choose which activities to use, and when to teach them.
• Risks and harms presentation
• Risks and harms information sheets
• Daniel’s story student sheet
• Risks and harms curriculum links
• Alcohol education guidance notes
• To understand the risks and harms commonly associated with alcohol:
• Alcohol is linked with short and long-term health problems
• Alcohol is linked with people making bad decisions and taking unsafe risks
• To understand that being informed and making good decisions can help you stay safe
Sign up here for your free Brilliant Teacher Box Set
Looking for smarter ways to assess primary English?