KS3 worksheet with codebreaker-type activity at the end
This is a worksheet for students to practice plotting and identifying coordinates in all four quadrants, with a codebreaker-type activity at the end.
KS3 Maths Curriculum Area
Algebra Work with coordinates in all four quadrants
MistryMaths is a website that offers enterprising, innovative, engaging and high-impact mathematics lessons and materials. The author is Manoj Mistry and his work was nominated for a 2013 Times Educational Supplement Award for his resource contribution to the education sector. Find more of his resources at mistrymaths.co.uk and follow him on Twitter at @MrMistryMaths.
- KS3/4 Numeracy – ‘Significant figures’ Task sheet
- Equation of a line – KS3/4 worksheet with answers
- Angles in parallel lines worksheet – KS3 maths resource with answers
- Expanding brackets worksheet – KS3/4 maths resource with answers
- Nth term questions – KS3/4 linear sequences worksheet with answers