This resource is designed to accompany Gemma’s article on local history which you can find here.
It is a PowerPoint file with activities for looking at the history of your school’s location.
- Whose History? – Knowledge audit tool for curriculum development
- A Historical Overview of the American West – Supporting Resource for KS3/4 History
- Discovering archaeology and the Bronze Age – Subject knowledge and Teachers’ Guide for KS2/3 history
- The Sword Burials – Archaeology activity for KS3 History
- WWI scheme of work – The impact of World War 1 on your locality for KS3 history