PowerPoint lesson template with a start page, tasks (inc extensions), a plenary page and upcoming learning and homework
This lesson template has a start page, tasks (inc extensions), a plenary page and upcoming learning and homework.
The first slide includes auto dates (so there’s no need to change the date every time you give the lesson) as well as space for keywords, learning objectives and a starter (inc extension).
The background is blue with a simple font to support students with dyslexia, while still looking great.
This Is Geography offers geography schemes of work for KS2-4 including full resources for the new GCSE specifications (AQA, OCR, Edexcel, CIE IGCSE, Edexcel IGCSE and Eduqas). Find more great resources from This is Geography here and on its website at thisisgeography.co.uk, and follow on Twitter at @thisisgeography.
- Inspirational posters – Tokyo Paralympic Games
- Greenshaw Learning Trust and Henley Bank High School – Managing SEND and Teaching Assistants
- Designated Mental Health Lead year planner
- KS3 English Lesson Plan – Explore Disability With The Novel Wonder By RJ Palacio
- An Inspector Calls – Act 2 Lesson Plan for KS3/4 English