This engaging and thoroughly enjoyable hands-on session covers the six functions of packaging in a practical and memorable way. Set up a mini competition, with the students being both creators and, once they’ve completed the practical task, assessors. This process helps them properly understand and embed the six functions in their minds.
- KS4 D&T Lesson Plan – Use Mobile Phones to Explore Design and Development
- KS3 design and technology lesson plan – Investigate wireless tech and design your own remote controls
- KS3 D&T Lesson Plan – Get Students Excited By Exploring The Scientific Theory Behind Product Development
- Natural Solutions – Biomimetics Lesson For KS3 D&T
- Eight Technologies that will change your life – D&T presentation for KS3/KS4 teachers