This engaging and thoroughly enjoyable hands-on session covers the six functions of packaging in a practical and memorable way. Set up a mini competition, with the students being both creators and, once they’ve completed the practical task, assessors. This process helps them properly understand and embed the six functions in their minds.
- KS3 design and technology – Design a remote control
- KS4 D&T Lesson Plan – Use Mobile Phones to Explore Design and Development
- KS3 D&T Lesson Plan – Get Students Excited By Exploring The Scientific Theory Behind Product Development
- Natural Solutions – Biomimetics Lesson For KS3 D&T
- KS3 Food Technology Lesson Plan – Discover the Many Ways a Simple Potato can be Used and Explore Preparation, Health and Nutrition