7 lesson plans all with a PowerPoint presentation, with some additional Word Docs, images and spreadsheets
A mini scheme of learning for Y9 science with accompanying tech guide, developed by Headlands School in Bridlington.
This resource serves as an example of how the school teaches science at KS3 – building on content learnt previously, while opening up avenues for practical experiments students are unlikely to have opportunities to explore at KS4.
- Space activities for kids – Planet Match game
- Science experiments for kids – Make an anemometer to measure wind speed
- The science of colours and emotion – KS4 physics, chemistry and biology lesson plan and worksheets
- The science of sleep – KS3 lesson plan and resources
- Explore Artificial Intelligence – KS3 science AI lesson plan