7 lesson plans all with a PowerPoint presentation, with some additional Word Docs, images and spreadsheets
A mini scheme of learning for Y9 science with accompanying tech guide, developed by Headlands School in Bridlington.
This resource serves as an example of how the school teaches science at KS3 – building on content learnt previously, while opening up avenues for practical experiments students are unlikely to have opportunities to explore at KS4.
- GCSE physics equation sheet – Free, editable OCR printable
- STEM Club – 11 tried & tested extra-curricular science activities, challenges and projects
- Crime scene lesson plan – Let students be forensic scientists
- RSPB Big Schools’ Birdwatch – Bird Counting Sheets
- KS3 science – Impact of AI lesson plan