Complex sentences and impressive vocabulary will always impress examiners, but if a student’s mind goes blank under pressure, the ability to respond naturally to the flows of conversation can work wonders. Here are a few activities MFL you can use to encourage students towards spontaneity.
- Proofreading strategies for GCSEs – KS4 MFL Lesson Plan
- Using the Future Tense MFL Resource for KS3/4
- How to Incorporate your Target Language KS3/4 MFL Guide and Support Sheet for School Spanish
- KS4 MFL Lesson Plan – Improve Language Skills by Discussing Important World Issues
- MFL Adjective Agreement Resource for KS3