In this Shakespeare lesson, SEND and personalisation go hand in hand. It meets the needs of very-low-ability pupils and combines a speech and language programme, a phonics programme and the scheme of learning.
- Inspirational posters – Tokyo Paralympic Games
- Greenshaw Learning Trust and Henley Bank High School – Managing SEND and Teaching Assistants
- Designated Mental Health Lead year planner
- Lesson plan template PowerPoint for PGCE student or NQT
- KS3 English Lesson Plan – Explore Disability With The Novel Wonder By RJ Palacio