Spreadsheets are a great way into computational thinking and a good vehicle for teaching abstract concepts like conditional statements. They can also put a completely new spin on other subjects too, such as English and geography.
- Fake News Lesson Plan for KS3 Computing
- Sherlock Syllogisms Puzzles Worksheets for KS2/3 Computing
- ‘Spit-Not-So’ Computational Thinking Activity Resource for KS2/3 Computing
- KS3 Computer Science Lesson – Encryption
- KS3/4 Computing Lesson Plan – Teach Computational Thinking Skills with a Touch of Magic